Thursday 9 July 2009

Another week passes with no blog!

And that just won't do!!

So last weekend I was at 2 races. First I lugged my compact camera down the Birmingham Canal between Wolverhampton and Birmingham, as I took part in the Birmingham Black Country Half Marathon

Then on Sunday I photographed the Princes Risborough Festival 10k, and had a lovely morning because Kim and Gill, 2 of my clubmates, came along and supported too . .

Have to say I got some great photos of that race, and was thrilled that the organising club (Vale of Aylesbury AC) posted a link to them from their front page the following morning :-)

I'm running again this weekend, the Northumberland Coastal Run on Sunday, and will be carrying my compact with me en route of course . .

Next Wednesday I'll be at the Waddesden 5k, a local race for me, that start and finishes in front of the Rothschild's place. Should get some nice photos if the weather's good . .

I've inked in 2 more parkruns, Bushey on 25 July, and Richmond on 1 August . . and I'm looking for races to photograph on the 19th and 26th of this month too . .

Finally, in a technocological breakthrough of epic proportions, I believe I've worked out how to remove most of the hard graft and repetition from the process of building the race pages of my website every time I post new photos . . watch this space for more!!

Will report back after Northumberland . .

No comments:

Post a Comment