Wednesday 10 February 2010

I knew it had been a while but . .

Well yes, I knew I hadn't blogged in a while but never dreamt it had been so long since I last reported in . .

But better late than never, I guess. I've spent the past few months enjoying getting out with my camera and photographing races and runners, and getting further involved with parkrun, to the extent that I'm now one of the Volunteer team at the new Milton Keynes parkrun, which started last month . .

I'm pleased to say that I'm still managing to find races that would like me to come along . . but in addition to that I'm proud to have been invited to some . . such as the Whipsnade Zoo 10k in June, an established event in June which I took part in last year . . and the brand new Shiplake Scramble, and exciting 10k multi terrain event that takes place partly along the bank of the River Thames in Oxfordshire in May . .

I keep fiddling with my website, and changed the appearance of the front page slightly last night. Except that it didn't work . . so I've fixed it this morning!

That's enough for now . . here's one of my favourite photos of recent months . . synchronised downhill running at the Box Hill Fell Race, on a dull (but snow free) Saturday in January . .

No comments:

Post a Comment