Sunday 7 November 2010

MK Enigma Track Marathon

 . . was held yesterday . . to help raise money for the Brathay Trust . .

My Plan A and Plan B were off for the weekend, and so Plan C took off, which was to go along to Milton Keynes parkrun and help, because they were short of help yesterday and then to go along to the local track and watch this track marathon - something I'd never seen before. And of course, take my cameras . .


 
Although the entry was limited to 50 runners, I knew many of them, and many of the helpers who came along to count laps, and hand out water and so forth . .

And the sun came along too, although it was cold in the shade . . and whilst I was assured of a good day, with friends and clicking away with my cameras, it did seem that everybody else enjoyed it too . .


This morning I'm going to watch the Marlow Half . . wonder if they have a photographer this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment