Tuesday 21 December 2010

Seasons Greetings . .

It is, so we're told, the Season to be Merry and indeed it is . . but boy, the weather we're currently "enjoying" is certainly making it difficult!

I'm bound for York on Christmas Eve, all being well. Didn't make it last year, thanks to the snow and I never dreamt that for 2 English winters in a row I might be unable to make that particular journey on that particular day . .

With good luck and fairer weather then of course I will do . . although the weather forecast isn't predicting fair weather . .

I don't know what it has to say about good luck . .

In the meantime, I'd like to wish those of you who have stumbled upon my blog a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year . . 


Be warm, be safe, and be kind to one another . .

No comments:

Post a Comment