Wednesday 1 December 2010

No races to report on . .

 . . from last weekend, nor have I any planned for next – which is probably just as well considering the current weather conditions . .

Here towards the north of Buckinghamshire we seem - at the time of writing – to have got off comparatively lightly with only one light snowfall to speak of, so we just have to contend with the cold – very fortunate compared to others around the country.

Let’s hope I’ve not just tempted fate!!

Returning to races and photographs – I do like the way Anne and Andy at Dirt Running have used my photos on their website to illustrate the recent Dirt Half Challenge – it’s nice to see my photos being put to good use . . 


I’ve been working on the programme of races I will be at in the early part of next year – at the moment in the first 2 months I’m covering 2 brand new events and long-standing event which I covered last year. I’m waiting to hear from a 4th race about whether they’d like me to go along or not and then I’ll blog about them . .

No comments:

Post a Comment