Thursday 11 June 2009

and now it can be told . .

that I have a new domain name . . henceforth, RichK is . .

www.theracephotographer.com

which is kind've exciting, to say the least!!!! well, it is to me anyway!!

of course the new address only takes you to the old place, which doesn't look much different just now, but it will, you'll see. I'm working hard to make the site slicker, looking at not using frames and so forth so that pages can be bookmarked and linked to . .

it's all great fun . . never dreamt way back in Dublin in 2002 when I took my first running photos that I'd end up going where I'm going now . .

this weekend I'll be at the Basingstoke parkrun on Saturday morning, taking more photos and presenting them in my "race reportage" format in the same way as I displayed my photos from Amager Fælled and Morden Hall . .

the adventure continues . .

No comments:

Post a Comment