Tuesday 16 June 2009

tsk . . I forgot to mention . .

that the photos I took on Saturday at Basingstoke are here

had fun taking them, especially as for once I sat down, which meant that (a) I didn't get tired and (b) I got my photos from a different angle . . at 6'5" I'm usually looking down on people, especially when I take my step ladder with me!!

and they're good photos too :-)

meanwhile I've gone beta after all (look south for explanation) . . and here's the beta index of my website . .

basically I've applied the mascara . . so less is more . . not everything works but the important stuff does . . and I'd be interested to know what you think :-)

the new phone is good too and I've twittered and facebooked whilst walking to work . . can it get any better? ;-)

till the next time . .

edit . . can't be bothered with this beta business . . but was bothered that my existing home page (the pre-mascara draft if you like) was too awful to keep up there when I had an alternative to hand . . so the mascara is live!!

goodnight :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment