Friday 12 June 2009

progress is slow . . but steady . .

this evening I've updated my regular front page . . I was thinking of going *beta* but no need yet, I'll only have to do that when I'm trying out my merchandise pages . .

and I figured that the sooner I get the new look up there for you to look at the better, then I'll get more feedback, which is a Good Thing!!!

don't forget, it's all at www.theracephotographer.com

also today I got myself (or will, once it's delivered) a new mobile . . out goes the Sony Ericsson whatever it is with t-mobile at £30/month!! how did I get into that contract? in comes the Nokia E63 with unlimited texts, unlimited internet and unlimited e-mail and free Skype to Skype (ok, so only 75 mins talk time a month but I rarely call from it). all for £15/month. Nice :-)

it's an ugly son of a gun with a full qwerty (keyboard) but it'll help me keep in touch with my website and monitor any sales as and when they come in . . and twitter :-)

off to Basingstoke parkrun in the morning, so early start for me . . good night each!!

No comments:

Post a Comment