Tuesday 11 January 2011

Out with the Old . . In with the New . .

It's taken me a while to wish you a Very Happy New Year but there are still 354 days remaining so hopefully it's not too late!

Changes have taken place here at Whinchat Labs, to my website, that is . . and where last year we looked like this . .


. . the New Year New Look is here . .


 . . and hopefully you can see that the italic typeface has gone, replaced by something bolder and, my glamorous assistant assures me, more professional in appearance . .

 . . also gone are the contrasting colours I'd used for the last 2 years, to be replaced by a series of 5 colours which will be complemented by shades of the same colour . . and on some pages of my site will be rotated on a monthly basis, so it always looks slightly different, even though really, it isn't . .

 . . so new colours, new typeface, new look . . if only it had been that simple!!

No comments:

Post a Comment