Thursday 24 February 2011

No running to report this week . .

 . . but last weekend was lovely, much of it spent in the town I grew up, Sutton Coldfield, and all of it spent with Di . .

 . . the focus of the weekend was a concert on Saturday night . . Ben Folds supported by Kate Miller-Heidke . . and it really was an excellent night out . .


  . . here are a couple of photos that Di took of Ben Folds from the balcony we were on . . as you can see, we had a great view . .


 . . and on Sunday we enjoyed a walk in Sutton Park . . and spent some time admiring the local wildlife . .

 

. . I won't be taking photos this weekend either . . we're visiting York to see 10CC on Saturday night . . although I've just packed a load of running kit which means that I'm almost certainly going to try to propel myself around East Park, in Saturday morning's Hull parkrun . . abd given that I haven't taken part in a parkrun . . nor any other sort of run for that matter . . since October 30th . . it's not going to be pretty . .

 . . next week I'll write about some 10k's I'll be taking photos at in the coming months . . all being well there'll be some exciting news so watch this space!!

No comments:

Post a Comment