Thursday 31 March 2011

Another Yorkshire weekend ahead . .

I'll be back up at the correct end of the M1 this weekend . . hopefully I'll be at Hull parkrun's 53rd event, which is to be their 1st birthday party, on Saturday morning . .


On Sunday I'll be up the other side of Knaresborough, revisiting the Arkendale 10k, where I had great fun last year as the sheep dodged the runners as they ran over Arkendale Moor. Or maybe it was the runners doing the dodging?


And I've just had confirmed this week that on Easter Day I'll be back north of York once again to take photos of the Black Horse Helmsley 10k. I'm especially looking forward to that event as Helmsley has a special place in my family's background, as you'll find out if you click here . .


Keep in touch with my photos at theracephotographer.com . .

No comments:

Post a Comment